Marutsune Otohime Udon (For Soup or Dry)Regular price $3.00
Japanese Name: マルツネ 乙姬 うどん
Marutsune Otohime Udon has a thick and round shape noodle. Because of the shape, it has a more chewy texture, so that you can enjoy the original flavour of Udon Wheat.
Available in 250g.
Cook Yaki Udon
- Mix soy sauce, sake, mirin, and sugar in a small bowl
- Put udon noodles in boiling water for 1 minute
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan and stir-fry onions for 2 minutes
- Add carrots and cook for an additional 2 minutes
- Add cabbage and cook for 2 more minutes
- Add salt and pepper
- Add udon noodles and soy sauce mixture and stir
- Add okonomiyaki sauce and stir, then transfer to a serving dish
- Top with katsuobushi and is ready to be served