Want to try your hand at sake cocktails, here's your chance!
Here's a simple preparation to make honeydew and grapefruit cocktails using our Daishinshu Tokubetsu Junmai sake and Kikusui Yodan Jikomi Honjyozo sake!
- 150ml Daishinshu Karakuchi Tokubetsu Junmai Sake
- 50g chopped honeydew
- 50g sliced kiwi
- 15ml lime juice
- simple syrup (optional)
- Add chopped honeydew and kiwi to a glass.
- Add ice, Daishinshu Karakuchi Tokubetsu Junmai Sake and lime juice.
- Add simple syrup according to preference.
- Mix and it is ready to serve.
- 150ml Kikusui Yodan Jikomi Honjyozo Sake
- 100g chopped grapefruit
- 30ml honey
- grapefruit zest & salt mixture (optional)
- Salt rim of glass (optional)
- In a glass, add Kikusui Yodan Jikomi Honjyozo Sake.
- Add ice cubes, chopped grapefruit and honey. Stir well.
Enjoying these recipes? Do share with us your creations and suggestions down in the comments below!