Ice Cream | Get 10% Off Premium Japanese Ice Cream and Sorbet
Japanese Name: 板長好み赤みそEasy to use pouch type red miso. Versatile for all kinds of miso dishes. Recommended for dressings and sauces.
Available in 1kg.
Cook Miso Soup in 2 Simple Steps
1. Take 2 spoon of Itacho Red Miso and mix with boiling water
2. Place a few piece of Wakame Seaweed and tofu for a enhanced flavor.
Create Miso Glazed Eggplant (Miso Dengaku)
1. Slice the eggplant into half and slice the flesh with a knife in a criss-cross pattern
2. Flip the eggplant and cook with a lid on the pan for 4 minutes until the flesh has turned brown.
3. Whisk the Itacho Red Miso paste, sake, mirin and sugar together in a small bowl until you achieve a smooth consistency.
4. Take your eggplant out of the pan and brush each piece generously with the miso glaze.
5. Place in the oven and broil for 4 minutes. When the glaze on top is bubbling, it is ready to be served.