Japanese Name: マルキン 上野藪そばつゆ（ストレート）
Combined honjyozo soy sauce with freshly-baked bonito flakes. You can easily enjoy the taste of traditional Yabu-soba soup at home. Ideal for making cold soba or soba soup.
Available in 340ml.
Cook Hot Soba in a few simple steps
1. Boil soba noodles and let it cook
2. Boil Bonito Soba Sauce with water as a soup base
2. Add cooked soba noodles inside the soup base
3. Add your own ingredients like bonito flakes to enhance the taste
Cook Cold Dipping Soba in a few simple steps
1. Boil Soba and filter the cooked soba noodles with cold water
2. Place the cooked soba into a soba plate with some ice
3. Mix Bonito Soba Tsuyu with hot boiling water and you are ready to dip your cold noodles into the Tsuyu base
*Add a spoon of sesame oil to the Tsuyu base to enhance the flavour.