Japanese Name: マルキン 上野藪そばつゆ（ストレート）
Combined honjyozo soy sauce with freshly-baked bonito flakes. You can easily enjoy the taste of traditional Yabu-soba soup at home. Ideal for making cold soba or soba soup.
Hot Soba in a few simple steps
1. Boil soba noodles and let it cook.
2. Boil Marukin Bonito Soba Sauce with water as a soup base.
2. Add cooked soba noodles inside the soup base.
3. Add your own ingredients like bonito flakes to enhance the taste.
Cold Soba in a few simple steps
1. Boil soba and filter the cooked soba noodles with cold water.
2. Place the cooked soba into a soba plate with some ice .
3. Mix Marukin Bonito Soba Sauce with hot boiling water and you are ready to dip your cold noodles into the Tsuyu base.
*Add a spoon of sesame oil to the Tsuyu base to enhance the flavour.