Japanese Name: 秋田県産 ゆめおばこ1等白米
We harvest and grow our own rice from the fields in Akita, Japan. They are then imported while kept under optimum conditions, preserving the freshness in each grain. These individual grains are then milled only upon orders, ensuring the highest of quality for our customers.
We have three different grades of Japanese rice available – Akita Komachi, Yume Obako and Niigata Koshi Hikari – all grown and delivered, from farm to table.
How To Cook The Perfect Japanese Bowl of Rice
- Wash rice gently to retain its flavour.
- Drain rice well with colander.
- Place rice in rice cooker and add adequate amount of water (accordingly).
- Soak rice for at least 30 minutes.
- Switch on the rice cooker.
Available in 2 KG.